- Participate in software requirements discussions
- Consult with other developers on design strategies
- Design, write, document, and debug source code
- Test and deploy web applications
Qualified candidates will have experience with:
- Git source version control
- Agile development methodologies
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Linux system administration
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work within a team environment
- Ability to communicate technically in writing and verbally
- Interest in GIS and related mapping technologies
- Enjoys living and working in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
- E-mail resume, a link to your GitHub profile with you salary requirements and/or examples of past work to email@example.com
- No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
- Job posted: April 25, 2013. Position open until filled
Visit GISDirect.com to learn more!
We intend to hire LOCAL and are NOT interested in recruiters, offshore services, or telecommuting so please don’t waste your time or ours!